TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

M550NV has tellow visio flashing then stays on, power button…

Customer Question
M550NV has tellow visio...

M550NV has tellow visio flashing then stays on, power button pressed and I get solid white Visio Logo, no video

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

M550NV about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

VISIO ViZIO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Funky distorted video intermittently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Replaced the power supply and video main board

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Does it stay yellow or goes to white please?

Anthony

Replaced the power sup[ly and main boards with new boards, now the white vizio light is on and the backlight is on..
the remote does not work now. (new batteries). Turned on using side power button.
The "V" Vizio logo that normally displays on the screen did NOT display, but I see backlights
25 September 2017 06:36
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago

Did you replace the boards by PART-NUMBER only found on the ORIGINAL boards?