TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I since the audio with the video? E43-D2 - less than…

Customer Question
How do I since...

How do I since the audio with the video?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E43-D2 - less than 1 year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works and not all stations are problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The TV was in storage for several months before I got it and has the problem ever since. Usually the video and audio start off OK but with in 5 to 10 minutes they drift apart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you let me know if you are using a satellite or cable box please?