TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I keep getting a message that there is no server connection…

Customer Question
Hello, I keep getting...

Hello, I keep getting a message that there is no server connection and to check my network settings. I no longer have the manual so I need assistance please.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Vizio E500i-A1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works, this is the only tv in the house with this issue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working on Sunday and tried to use it on Wednesday night and discovered the no serers were detected. Check your network connections.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get this tv working again

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is there any other wifi devices connected to same wifi modem and working fine?