TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen has lost clarity and the color is like looking…

Customer Question
The screen has lost...

The screen has lost clarity and the color is like looking thru a fine mesh

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

18 months and smart

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes on all sources and inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened about 1 hour agao

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

What is causing it what does it mean frosty look as my wife just said

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/22/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am sorry you are having trouble here, press the menu button of the sets own remote does the menu look bad itself too?or is this normal?Anthony