TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp Aquos LCD Colour TV Model no LC-26AF3X. The…

Customer Question
I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp Aquos LCD Colour TV Model no LC-26AF3X

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The remote has died.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can I get a new remote? I need to retune the channels and Autoinstallation wont work without the remote. No only on the input from my sky box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since Sky had to change the chanel on its modulator

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you able to operate the TV through control buttons located on top of TV?

Required remote control is available with following supplier..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/For-SHARP-LC-32BV8RU-GA387WJSA-LC-26AF3X-LC-37BV8E-TV-Remote-GA499WJSB-/401094393087

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

The control buttons on top work but are very limited

I understand, no menu button on top controls and needs TV remote control to access menu.

Did you get my previous reply about info of remote supplier?

Please click on that link to order the required remote.

This has not answered my question about tuning. I would like to do it without remote.
The web sitre you gave me does not post to New Zealand. Is of no use to me.
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician