TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Grey band across top of screen. Menu displays over the band…

Customer Question
Grey band across top...

Grey band across top of screen. Menu displays over the band and it's fine when I switch to DVD so it's not the LCD panel

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

3 years old Vizeo smart tv. I'll have to look up the model number.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, menu is fine and display is fine with DVD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started tonight

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the complete model number of the tv?
What inputs does this happen on other than dvd? Cable/satellite? Apps?

Nathan. Thank you for your response. I resolved the problem while awaiting your response and tried to cancel my inquiry.

No problem, you may cancel from the account/help page, if you didn't do so already.

Glad its working for you