TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My hd2 is not connecting so Netflix is not coming on I

Customer Question
My hd2 is not...

My hd2 is not connecting so Netflix is not coming on I checked with provider frontier and all my connections are good

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Visio model gt784wnv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Hd2 works on bedroom tv. all cables on visio are connected

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
i have no more info --i'd like to hear from tech!
where is the help??
cancel the request immediately
9/22/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay, do you still need help with this?

you have all my information; do you have a solution for this problem of not having an internet connection?
since i don't have an internet connecrtion I cannot get netflix
is there anyone there to take this message and help me????
is there customer service there?? i've been waiting a long time with no result!
I'm not getting any satisfaction. I REQUEST a cancellation of this issue and a complete refund of any charges to me immediately.
Ruth Okin
Sorry for the delay, Ruth.
It appears you have requested a refund.