TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound cuts out for no reason. I will get the model

The sound cuts out...

The sound cuts out for no reason

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I will get the model series 5200. 21 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works except for the sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Month. Nothing. The sound is on and then off for 45 seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Tonight we noticed that the sound cut out for shorter periods. But we are having a storm right now

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .

Hello. I'm still waiting
I want to cancel right now

Never saw that phone request , we don`t get notified for those ,only for replies like now

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

Cable DVr. Dvd

O.k and you get this problem on all devices ?

Or only the dvr ?

Only the TV. Nothing else

You said you had a dvr and dvd connected to this tv and i`m asking if this problem occurs while playing either or only the dvr ?

Cancel my order right now.

You`re gonna have to do your own cancel , i`m not an employee here , go back to where you first logged in

Bye now

Jack
Jack, Technician
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started