TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can I stop user from mirror casting to a community TV once…

Customer Question
I can I stop user...
I can I stop user from mirror casting to a community TV once I allowed them?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
How can I stop a user from mirror casting to a community TV once I have allowed them to do so?
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Eric, Handyman/Handywoman replied 11 months ago
Eric, Handyman/Handywoman

Which device are you using to allow them to cast to your TV?

I'm a bartender. And I've allowed a rogue customer in to the TV with his phone. Now I need to block him.

Right, but what Smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc., have you allowed him access to? I need to know that before I can assist you.

Samsung Smart TV.
Are you still working on my problem?

What is the model of your Samsung SmartTV?