TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

2 year old Emerson TV won't hold auto programming, all of a…

Customer Question
Hi, 2 year old...

Hi, 2 year old Emerson TV won't hold auto programming, all of a sudden..

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LD190EM2 two years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Three other TVs are fine Can put in any digits to manually choose the station

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 6 weeks. Can't place any significant events in our neighborhood When we shut TV off have to reprogram every time we turn it backon Have tried it in the other rooms, same deal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, we have Orbitel cable.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you using a basic cable connection (coax)?