TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The background sound is drowning out the vocals. Not sure…

Customer Question
The background sound is...

The background sound is drowning out the vocals

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not sure but I only bought it last December

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes but the remote is very simple and I cannot find anything about audio settings

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing it's beenthis way since I hung it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

hold on it's outside

No problem, take your time

E55 -E1

Thank for TV model number info

Cable box
This is taking too long I have another appointment. Just send back my $5 and we'll call it even

I was typing info for you but, anyway, please contact customer service at given link for any billing issue

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks