TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 5200 series LED tv that was damaged by water the

power supply board burned out...
I have a 5200 series LED tv that was damaged by water the power supply board burned out can I buy a replacement power supply board
9/21/2017
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

UN50J5200AF

Got it, working on it

Ok

Required power supply board is available with following supplier for $50

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bn44-00856a-power-supply-led-board.htm

OR you may please use part number BN44-00856A of power board to search/ google to get better price info.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician