Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a 5200 series LED tv that was damaged by water the

I have a 5200 series LED tv that was damaged by water the power supply board burned out can I buy a replacement power supply board

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
UN50J5200AF

Got it, working on it

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok

Required power supply board is available with following supplier for $50

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bn44-00856a-power-supply-led-board.htm

OR you may please use part number BN44-00856A of power board to search/ google to get better price info.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.