TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

II bought a 24" LED Insignia TV yesterday ........model

Customer Question
II bought a 24"...

II bought a 24" LED Insignia TV yesterday ........model #24D310NA17 ...720p/60HL. And have gotten to the point when the voice prompter has brought me to ,,,,,cable/satelite box...I can't get any farther than that

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I need help setting up my new 24"insignia tv model #NS24D310NA17 .. Than you,,,Jean

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, menu works..not sure if I have all of the inputs in correct places

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No just bought it yesterday can get channels to come on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Oops can't get ANY channels to show

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?