TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No volume control. Have no Manuel control. D39hn-do. 2

Customer Question
No volume control Technician's...

No volume control

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Have no Manuel control

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

D39hn-do

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 months don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does this set not have man.controls

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you using the tvs own remote, or another like a universal/cable/satellite remote?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.