TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sony smart 3d tv modelkpl60w850b i cant figure out…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony smart 3d tv modelkpl60w850b i cant figure out how to hook antenna on it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sony modelkpl60w850b 1.5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a sony bravia smart tv modeikpl60w850b how in the world do i hook up a antenna to it what page do i use

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?