Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Samsung flat screen un60fh6003fxza shows no picture colors

Samsung flat screen un60fh6003fxza shows no picture colors only red and yellow cannot see menu screen
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: un60fh6003fxza about 4 years I believe
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Can you provide me picture of TV screen showing the colors that will help to diagnose the problem quickly?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
if you give me a minute the screen takes a little time to warm up and gradually show colors.... Do you want pictures of the gradual progress or just the full screen of color?

Sure, please take your time, full screen of colors picture will work.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I took the picture not sure if it sent. Did you receive it?

Got it, let me check pictures

- What happens if push Menu or volume button on TV or its remote?

- Is there any graphics appear?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I can see it change a screen but I can't see the screen
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Nothing appears

OK, typing info for you, give me couple of minutes to finish it

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Ok great

It is either t-con board or main board failure, most likely t-con board is defective and causing the problem. Please check with following supplier to get replacement t-con board or main board if you have plan to do it yourself..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung/un60fh6003fxza

Least likely it could be display panel/ the screen internal failure and t-con and/or main board board replacement is the only way to verify it. If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
http://www.tvrepairman.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair or invest that money on new replacement TV.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thank you sir you just verified what I already thought.... ty

Much welcome, wish you the best~