TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I received the Roku stick that you sent me how do I set it…

Customer Question
Hi I received the Roku...
Hi I received the Roku stick that you sent me how do I set it up, its in the HDM1onhe back of my tv hooked up but no signal
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Did you connect power cord into Roku stick and then select correct HDMI input in TV so it can get Roku video output signals?

Is the power light on Roku stick lit up?

Have you tried to plug Roku stick into different HDMI input of TV?

Also could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?