TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV has been working great but I cannot get a picture on…

Customer Question
My TV has been...

My TV has been working great but I cannot get a picture on it, I must have hit the wrong button on the remote by mistake. Please advise

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not sure of model # but it's 70 inch LED and 3 years old, the remote has a red netflix button on it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, and I have it on Output #1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just occurred, never happened before.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

That red netflix button make it sound like a Vizio tv ??

Hello

Hi

Is it a Vizio ?

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those and I`m not available for it at this time although another expert here may take you up on that when it gets posted to the board