TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tv does not respond to any imput from remote or…

Customer Question
My Samsung tv...

My Samsung tv does not respond to any imput from remote or even buttons except one station

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LN32A55OP3F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can only get channel 4 I cannot change channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was having trouble with the blue info button but now no reception from the remote I have new remote from infiniti

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is a home mrepair

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?