TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model number h4000bf. Hooked in antenna line. Have tried to…

Customer Question
Model number h4000bf....

Model number h4000bf. Hooked in antenna line. Have tried to download my stations several times. It'ls only picking up 4 stations. When I bring up a station and try to change channels or when I click on a station I want, a box comes up in upper left corner saying DTV Cable and then lists number like 112-300, Cable is find as is working on my Samsung in my living room. And,..I just replaced a TV for this new one and it was working fine as well

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Un24h4000 bf. Just plugged in yesterday so since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

For the source,I'm useing TV. The menu works. I have tried to download stations through plug n play several times

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Like I said, since yesterday when i plugged in the new TV. The box pops up when I try to change channels

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

ok

Hi

Did you say you were on antenna or cable ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time

In any case your CC company declined the $26 charge

How do I get help with this
I'm on cable but hooked up with antenna only to tv

O.k then is it an indoor or outdoor antenna ?

The cable box is in my living room. I have a coaxle cable from the box into another room where the tv is.

You have 2 tv`s connected to this same cable box ??

I just replaced an older tv that I had with the samsung. The older tv was working just fine

Sorry but I have no idea of what setup you have and will opt out , perhaps another tech. here can figure this out

this is crap