TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cant turn my tv on. It is a samsung flat screen. My dvr…

Customer Question
I cant turn my...

I cant turn my tv on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is a samsung flat screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My dvr and my dvd player works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had an electric wheelchair delivered and they demonstated how to use it right in frontg of my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so , ut i have dementia so i dont

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to turn on the TV?

Please let me know