TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 65 inch panasonic tv Model LED 65C300, No have a…

Customer Question
I have a 65...

I have a 65 inch panasonic tv Model LED 65C300

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

No have a black line about 3 inches wide about 1 foot from left side.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Panasonic 65C300

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Probem about 2 weeks. However yesterday when th Tv worked on UPS it was not there

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

hello

Hi

Give me a minute please

ok

Model number would be TH-65C300 , is that correct ?

TH-65C300DX

O.k then and i see that you are in India so all i can do is tell you what will need to be repaired but as far as parts or costs of repair goes i have no idea what the shops are charging there

How old is this tv anyway ?

The black 3 inch vertical line is hazy black. Not like a clear cut black out line
Tv is 1.5 years old. I had panasonic come home today. They want to replace the panel. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

O.k then this is not good and yes it is the lcd panel indeed ,sorry

Warranty must be just over , yes ?

warranty is finished

I think you`d be better off going shopping now

Did they give you an estimate anyway ?

about 1000$
TV cost me 1300$
This is bad. No options??
how can the tv work good without black line for whole day yesterday if panel is a problem?

Sorry but no , if that line had been a clean cut then i would`ve said the t-con is the likely culprit but now the only thing that can be done is to replace the panel or the tv

Prices have gone down since a year and a half and i`m sure you can get the same size for the price it would cost you to repair and have a fresh warranty as well

I would go shopping

ok man thanks

It would not be rare to have an intermittent problem and beside did this popped up just today or prior to yesterday ?

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

problem was there prior to yesterday

It is intermittent then

Try to knock on the tv`s frame above and below that line to see if that will affect it ?

i will try and come back and tell you

O.k

did not do any good

O.k then i was thinking of the bonding panel`s layer coming apart and that is fairly common

In any case as i said , unless it were a clean cut then you are looking at a bad panel , the guys were correct on that , sorry

ok. Thanks bye

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.

Thank you very much hey !!

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician