TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture went out on my Panasonic LCD-TV, TC-L32XM6, 4…

Customer Question
Hi, the picture went...

Hi, the picture went out on my Panasonic LCD-TV, TC-L32XM6

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

4 years old Panasonic, LCD-TV Model TC-L32XM6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started half hour ago, i was watching TV, and picture went out. I rebooted my cable company. Still happening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my picture back.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you still getting sound?
Can you see the panasonic menu screens at all?