TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv screen says I am not connected to the internet. Can…

Customer Question
My tv screen says...

My tv screen says I am not connected to the internet. Can you email me a telephone number to get help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Please give me a telephone number to talk to you directly. My tv is new and a Sqmsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The tv was turned off. Please send me a telephone number to speqk directly. I am not happy with the Samsung service.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you please tell me the mak and model of the TV?

Please let me know