TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am hearing impaired, I have new hearing aid that are

Customer Question
Hi, I am hearing...

Hi, I am hearing impaired, I have new hearing aid that are blue-tooth so far I am not able to get the sound from the tv. My hearing aids are paired with the transmitter but don't work. My TV is 2009 Bravo is the tv to old

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Hearing aids are new, miracle ear.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Miracle ear tested the aids and they worked on their TV they said maybe TV is too old.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the tv?
Can you also tell me the model of the "transmitter" you are referring to? Is that a miracle ear transmitter device?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.