TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our Tv after a few minutes there will be no picture, but…

Customer Question
Our Tv after a...

Our Tv after a few minutes there will be no picture, but there is still sound.....It is a 42 inch we bought at the Brick three years ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is three years old Model RDLDED46633-D and is actually a 46 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

If it does we can't see as the screen is completely black

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were watching a programme last week and the screen went black.....I shut it off, and it has worked OK untill yesterday when it went blank, and when I shut it off it will work for a bit, and then goes blank, but still have the sound

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Is the screen black right now?