TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our Tv after a few minutes there will be no picture, but…

Customer Question
Our Tv after a...

Our Tv after a few minutes there will be no picture, but there is still sound.....It is a 42 inch we bought at the Brick three years ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is three years old Model RDLDED46633-D and is actually a 46 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

If it does we can't see as the screen is completely black

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were watching a programme last week and the screen went black.....I shut it off, and it has worked OK untill yesterday when it went blank, and when I shut it off it will work for a bit, and then goes blank, but still have the sound

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Is the screen black right now?

Louie, Technician