TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung tv model #UN32EH4003F. All good except the…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung tv model #UN32EH4003F. All good except the sound stopped working and I can't turn the sound back on. It's not on mute. Can you help me turn the sound on. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # was in my chat. Not sure how old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works all works except sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Issue is one day old. tv was off when I turned back on there was no sound

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you getting sound only through the tvs own internal speakers, or is there any external audio system being used?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.