TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not able to turn on the tv with new romotes, th 42px80u no…

Customer Question
Not able to turn...

Not able to turn on the tv with new romotes

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Th 42px80u no pevblem in the past

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No volume or selection either

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since monday but it works with the second remote that i was also using why not with the new spectrum and today with my newoptimum

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your issue. It seems your optimum and spectrum remote may not be programmed to operate your tv. Has it ever worked with these remotes?