TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new Samsung UN65Mu6 - my granddaughter hit some…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Samsung UN65Mu6 - my granddaughter hit some button and now I cannot figure out how to turn off the close captioning

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is 2 months old - where do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have the same problem on everything but Netflix - I notice the close captioning doesn't come on for that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I"ve had the issue for about a week - My one year old granddaughter pushed something on the remote - I didn't see what she did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know how to turn off the close captioning

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

hello

Hi

Who is your cable or satellite company ?

I thought this was Samsung I was talking to - I don't want to pay $26 for this
Comcast

O.k then goodbye

This service is NOT free

That $26 is for a phone call and you can ignore it if you want

That's it? You can't help me online

Right now you`re in for $38 and if you do not wish to proceed then call this number to cancel 1.***-***-****