TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have two new Visio TV ( 2 mos old) and neither of them…

Customer Question
We have two new...

We have two new Visio TV ( 2 mos old) and neither of them get sound on channel 11.1,11.2 11.3, we are on air not cable. We have re-scanned the channels, no help, looked through the menus, nothing. un-plugged and plugged the cable back. still no sound... any ideas... other channels have sound and this did work... funny they are both new and both have the same problem.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 months.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Checking on the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just noticed it yesterday. but then one is in a guest bedroom and not used much, the other in the kitchen and I usually watch a different channel for news while i am cooking.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?