TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am unable to change the picture settings on rca

Customer Question
I am unable...

I am unable to change the picture settings on rca led42c45rq

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Led42c45rq

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, would like to reset to factory

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What specifically is the problem you're having that is prompting you to want to change picture settings? What picture settings are you trying to adjust? Also do you have the original RCA remote?