TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sharp 60" aqquous (about 6 years old) yesterday started…

My sharp 60" aqquous...

My sharp 60" aqquous (about 6 years old) yesterday started intermittently going to a black screen about every 25 to 60 seconds..

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

What is the problem and what can i do...

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sharp aqquous qattro about 6 yeras old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started last night..no prior warning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it..i llove my TV and hate for this to happen it is never moved from current location in my den'

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .

i need to go upstairs and look for model number..do you have me registered when i sent in the original papers?

Sorry but there may be an error here

We are not the sharp company nor affiliated with them , i`m an independent tv tech. doing work on this pay for answer website and although i could help you with this again we are not sharp and your tv would no longer be under warranty anyway unless you have LONG extended warranty

I`m ready to accept your phone request but first i want to make sure you understand that this cost an extra $26
Do you still want that call or do you wish to continue in chat mode ?
That offer was sent automated by the website by the way , NOT ME

Chat mode
I thought this Sharp TV
I guess calling won't do me any good since you cannot guarantee anything

O.k then

Did you find that model number ?

No this is not sharp but i know those tv`s very well

Still want to proceed ??

Jack
Jack, Technician
Can we continue the chat for the first fee I agreed to
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started

Phone would not be much of an advantage in this case , sounds like you may need repairs and parts so what i can do is help you determine if you want to effect those repairs , the costs or simply get a new tv

Looks like someone took you up on that phone offer before i could close it

Let me know if you do not get that call ?