TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Dish and today my Vizio tv keeps showing No Signal I…

Customer Question
I have Dish and...

I have Dish and today my Vizio tv keeps showing No Signal I can't seem to get to channel 63, I get 62 but not 63. and Ive miss misplaced the Vizio remote

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Most likely 10 yrs ???

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, called Dish they had me doing everything they could think of suggested I call u. When I go to the tv and hit menu and try to do channel up or down it skips 63 and I think I tried all input whateever

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night I turned it off, and it was fine, I have a tv in my bedroom and its working today, just not the Vizio, and we've had no bad weather last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .

Unfortunty I have missed placed My Vizio book and remote, Dish has always been able to take care of problems

The model number will be written on the back cover

Sorry , can`t use the phone just now as i said above but someone else may take you up on that

You said " today my Vizio tv keeps showing No Signal " , do you mean that it works at times and does not at others

ok so I have not been chg. for the phone call, and Jack hasn't helped me what have I been chg for?

I`m trying to help you but you are not answering my questions here ????

Jack, I do not have a book with mod # and I miss placed the remote

This is the 3rd time now i`m saying THE MODEL NUMBER IS ON THE TV`S BACK COVER