TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 55 in Sanyo tv allI can find is SXRD andFHD 1080 on…

Customer Question
I have a 55...

I have a 55 in Sanyo tv allI can find is SXRD andFHD 1080 on it

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Old and all I can find is SXRD and FHD 1080 on it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Checking electrical and cable all works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

All I know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What is the problem with that Sanyo TV?