TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are trying to connect our tv to the wifi but the wpa

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to connect our tv to the wifi but the wpa passphrase is either changed or we cant find it on the router either way we don't seem to have it remembered what can we do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Vizio model E48-C2 we tried the security key that didn't work and p/N didn't work either

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We can connect the laptop to the wifi and the laptop to the tv but the tv isn't connecting to the wifi by itself and yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Weve never hooked up the tv to the wifi before this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?