TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a smart ty and even though wifi is on, tv is not

Customer Question
Have a smart ty...

Have a smart ty and even though wifi is on, tv is not connecting to netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Have talked to cable co to get wifi connecting, which it is. Where do find what type Samsung I have

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, tv menus works, my iPad works, just can't get connected to apps on blue Ray

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A month. Just thought it was on cable side. Don't know if anything unusual happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

There seems to be a four letter or number that I do not have

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Is it just Netflix the TV is not connecting to?

Dan, I just got charged $33 for you asking another question. I solved this myself. Although this is not your issue, I would never use this service again. Tell your powers that be.