TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our screen just turned blue. WE are here it and can change…

Customer Question
Hi!! Our screen...

Hi!! Our screen just turned blue. WE are here it and can change channels and volume, but no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Hold on one mnute

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model is UN55h6203af

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

1/2 hour just happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Was working fine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?