TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have my tv on wrong language and cannot get back to

Customer Question
I have my tv...

I have my tv on wrong language and cannot get back to beginning setup. what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

43lg55

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I press menu and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am just setting it up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .