TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just bought a 50" Samsung TV Series 6, UHD model

Customer Question
We just bought...

We just bought a 50" Samsung TV Series 6, UHD model UN50MU6300F. We were able to connect it to our WiFi, using our password, but it wont accept FULL SCREEN! We need full screen. How do we do this if it tells us it's "unavailable" ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Model UN50MU6300F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, and Yes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just bought it 2 days ago, & that's how long it's been an issue. I don't recall what happened right before this popped up. We want full screen, or we will get another T.V.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks. Cristine.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

You are using a satellite or cable box?

Comcast xfinity cable.

OK you need to pick up the box remote and look for any of these buttons

FORMAT

ASPECT

RATIO

ZOOM

ZOOMHD

#(hash) key found under the number 7 or 9 button

Press any of those buttons and let me know if you can get the geometry of the picture correct

Anthony

I just made an appt. with Comcast to call me at 11 a.m. tomorrow.
If you really think you're cheaper, & you can help, call me at 10:30.
Hopefully, Ill be home by then.
In the meantime, I have to go now. Thanks. Cristine.
I do not want to pay monthly just for one problem!

Cristine as the tech helping you here I do not receive anything until you rate me 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you

If you carry out what I said then you should not have a problem if you do simply come back here, this remains open even after rating

I have no idea what you were talking about. No buttons like this I can find. Gotta go. bye..

Cristine there ARE buttons on the cable remote that will pull this in .....

Let me know if you want help with this or not

Has anybody spoke to you by phone ?