TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have old sony projection tv need model and ID number to give…

Customer Question
Have old sony projection...

Have old sony projection tv need model and ID number to give to contact repair

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I need you to tell me the model it is over 20 years old, a projection tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ghosts onscreen for a day or two then snow only have for weeks been trying to locate serviceman/repair in Brookltyn NY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I'm not sure how I could locate the model number off of your TV for you (since I'm not there to see your TV). But if you wanted to locate the model number, you would want to look on the sticker on the back of the set- it will be right on that sticker. Sony rear projection sets with ghosts require convergence circuit replacement. If you want help locating a repair kit for your model- please access that model number (it will be something similar to: ***** ***** if you're simply looking for a link to locate a TV repair shop, you can use the link below to enter your zip code and get a list of shops in your area:

http://www.tvrepairpros.com

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance here?

Aric, Technician