TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Roku 2 need pin number to enter for adding

Customer Question
channels ?...
we have a Roku 2 need pin number to enter for adding channels ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good afternoon.

In order to add channels, you will need a PIN. Here are the steps that must be followed to create one:

(1) Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
(2) If you are not already logged in, sign into your Roku account. If you cannot sign into your Roku account, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.
(3) Under PIN Preference, select Update.
(4) Select your PIN preference from the three choices:
- Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
- Always require a PIN to make purchases.
- A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
(5) If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
(6) If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
(7) Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.