TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I eliminate Led, Full Hd,MCI 120,Dolby

Customer Question
How do I eliminate...

How do I eliminate Led, Full Hd,MCI 120,Dolby Digital,TripleXD,Clear Voice,Sterio Speaker,Hdmi,USB20 from appearing on the bottom of my TV screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its approximately 3yrs old. 22LF4520 505MXLS5N796 L G

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu seems ok. I don't know about what you mean sources/inputs. This same happened about a year ago, but I don't remember how the Tech. got me out of it. I'm 87 yrs old, so bare with me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened this morning as soon as I turned it on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It is hooked up to a Tivo but they say it again its the TV.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .

I can see you looking at my replies , need help with this ??