TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Wait, Recently, I purchased a video Visio TV at Costco. The…

Customer Question
Recently, I purchased a...

Recently, I purchased a video Visio TV at Costco. The picture is fine however on the screen it has some remnants something about HD something up in the upper left-hand corner looking at the screen and then on the bot***** *****ke a crawler there's multilingual messages that I don't understand all I want is a clean screen to watch my TV this makes sense to you.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Please waits I will have to go into the room where the TV is located I'll be right back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The first message is something about a demo screen and you have to exit to get rid of that and then up in the upper left-hand corner it says 32 inch screen Visio TV HD and then on the bot***** *****ke a crawler there's other messages in foreign languages

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 9 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return