TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Watching tv and screen went black. Have audio, Let me check…

Customer Question
Watching tv and screen...

Watching tv and screen went black. Have audio

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Let me check back of tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LN-840510 8 model code: LN840510X/XAA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Happened about hour ago. Nothing happened - just went black. I tried turning on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

SN AEGG3CNL800448X

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please recheck and get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

LN840510X/XAA seems incorrect.

- Do you get sound from TV speakers?