TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Want tocancell wakeup timer, 3or4 yrs, yes, i believe my son…

Want tocancell wakeup timer ...

Want tocancell wakeup timer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

3or4 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I believe my son set the timer to come on at 5;30am

9/19/2017
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this issue. Can you tell me what kind of device and model number this alarm is set to? This info will help me provide you with instructions.

Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician
LN320D430G3D
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started

Please allow me a few minutes to review and get you instructions