TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I watch UK TV through a satellite dish. I wanted a TV that

Customer Question
I watch UK TV through...
I watch UK TV through a satellite dish. I wanted a TV that could record a programme and let me watch another channel at the same time. I have two "boxes" attached - a Triax and a Manhattan. Not only can I NOT watch another channel while I record, but I have lost BBC4 and radio. What has gone wrong?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I bought it last week, new. Model number UE40MU6105KXXC
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Sorry dont understand that
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I only bought the TV last week so it has been an issue since then
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
I have lost French tv as well
I have an external hard drive attached to deal with recordings
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 2 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

Hello we need more information about how everything is connected together and using what cables & into which sockets on the TV & boxes thank you

If I understood that sort of thing I would not need your help

Hello where does the satellite dish cable connect to? One of the boxes you mention or directly into the back of the TV?

Do you have a roof aerial and if so. where does that plug into?

On your TV what input do you select for each box such as HDMI 1 or 2 etc?

Thank you

Louie, Technician