TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

On my TV blue control light is blicking only. It is not

Customer Question
Hello! On my TV...

Hello! On my TV blue control light is blicking only. It is not possible to turn on it. TV is ECG 32LHD 72 DVB-T

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

TV is ECG 32LHD 72 DVB-T. It had good condition until today.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is not possible to turn it on. Only blicking LED.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happens today. Yesterday it was working normaly. This morning I tried to turn it on, but nothing happened. Only blicking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have it open. There is a power supply desk named fsp223-3f01. There is no voltage on STB, 12V and 24V pins. Pins 5V have 5,1V.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

First thing to do is re-boot the set,un-plug the set fro wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please

Hello, nothing done. I unpluged it for more then hour and nothing.
I'm from Europe, so I preffer text form of help.

Its very likely to be bad main-board here these are typical symptoms of main-board failure, the board will need to be replaced however I am not sure of suppliers of the board where you are should you decide to take the work on yourself?

I am not sending messages the site is please ignore if you do not want these offers

The main-board is essentially the brain of the set and does a lot of work its a data board so cannot be checked however in most cases for symptoms like this is because the board is not booting due to hardware of software failure

I am sorry its nothing easier if you need more help let me know

I would be grateful if you would rate the information positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,3 to 5 stars click submit thank you,the site will then pay me thanks again

Rating bar of stars is top of the page (scroll up)

Note question is open for 30 days

Anthony

I thing there is problem with PSU. But i can't find what part of it is broken. I tried to find something to help me on net. There are many advices how to repaur it (change some electronic parts). I can soldering, I can to buy components. But Im not electrician an I still can't to find which one is broken... :(
So I seek for expert, who can read schema and take me through this board part to part to find whitch one is broken.
https://elektrotanya.com/PREVIEWS/power_supply/power_supply_vegyes/23432455/beko/beko_grundig_fsp223-3f01_chassis_st_power_supply_sch.pdf_1.png
Ok, I solved it! THX
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician