TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung un65ju670D, I have it hoookef to an onkyo…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung un65ju670D

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have it hoookef to an onkyo tx-nr 656

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works only that am either not getting any sound through my speakers or when I do the sound cuts and comes back on after a few seconds

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I simply hooked up the necessary connections and at first i got sound through the speakers but it would cut after some time and i could here a weird sound from the speakers sometimes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. My anynet+ is not connecting to my receiver

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please how long this issue has been occuring for?

Please let me know

Since 2 days ago

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

My issue is not that the tv is not working. The problem is that the ARC function is not producing audio through my speakers

Thank you

I saw this in your original explanation.

Are you able to do the instructions I gave please?

Am not at home currently. Can you kindly give me a detailed account of what i should try

The instructions I gave please, I have repeated them bellow for you

I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you