TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote is not working .... the controls on the tv work…

Customer Question
My remote is not...

My remote is not working .... the controls on the tv work fine

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un75mu630efxza ...... 63 days ....

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works ... sources / iputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been an problem for 10 days .... and I know it is very timely ... but to try and get help from in home service has been a real circle !!! ... if you know I mean ...... SORRY ABOUT THE SLOW TYPING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I will tell every one know about samsung income service.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what you have tried to do to solve this already?

Thank you