TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i get the battery out of an s6 phone? 1 year, its a…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get the battery out of an s6 phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Its a phone.samsung word keeps pulsating and i cant turn it off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing i just looked at it and thats what the screen was doing. the blue light is on at the top left as well.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to use my phone and it wont do anything so if i take the battery out and put it back in it will reboot.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/19/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You should try pressing and holding the power button for 1 minute to reset your S6 phone.

The battery is non-removable.

If you do need to remove the battery then it requires some advanced technical skills:

https://www.etradesupply.com/blog/how-to-change-your-galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge-battery-in-5-steps/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------